Minnesota log homes are often build with large diameter full-length pine logs that are winter cut, air-dried and hand peeled. Logs are hand scribed and precision cut for tight fits, making for a home that is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Many fine log homes are custom fitted with stone fireplaces, saunas, great kitchens and bathrooms, located in pristine areas of north central Minnesota. Log homes have been popular despite the cost for building one.
When you built a log structure you may easily end spending a substantial sum in costs. But wooden houses have an appeal all their own offering some great advantages like quality construction, robustness, durability, easy of maintenance and quite ideal for the environment.
Northwoods Log Homes, Inc a family operated log homes builder in Minnesota has over 50 years experience providing custom log homes for clients. Whether you desire log home living in Minnesota or log home custom built on lakes or mountains anywhere in the US builders can accommodate your needs. Other builders in Minnesota include:
- Country Fit Log Homes - PO Box 257, Lindstrom, MN 55405, 561-257-3465,651-213-1126, email@example.com
- Erickson Log Homes - 335 Hollander Rd. Wayzata, MN 55391, (612) 616-3434
- Heartland Log Homes - 6885 185th Avenue, SE Becker, MN 55308, 763-263-661
- Katahdin Cedar Log Homes of MN - PO Box 341 Pequot Lakes, MN 56472, (612) 269-0169
- Lakeland Log Homes & Construction - LLC, 17387 185TH AVE GLENWOOD, MN 56334 (320)634-1918, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.lakelandloghomes.net
- Long Valley Log Homes - 17263 State 34,Park Rapids, MN 56470, (218) 732-7125
- Tomahawk Log & Country Homes - PO Box 280,Big Lake, MN 55309
- Wild River Log Homes - 458 Olson Rd. Harris, MN 55032, (651) 674-0 (651) 674-1945